RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
At FW Gartner we pride ourselves on having been leaders of process and materials development in the thermal spray and surface engineering fields since their inception. Keeping pace with emerging technologies is an integral component in the growth of our business. We continuously explore and exploit any benefits that new technological or process developments may have for our clientele.
The FW Gartner Advantage
- Staff metallurgist
- Fully equipped in-house metallurgical lab
- Accuraspray “real time” spray parameter development tool
- Proven materials design
- Proven process design
- Full machining & grinding shop
- Cooperative arrangements with feedstock manufacturers
- Cooperative arrangements with equipment manufacturers
- Proficiency in surface engineering disciplines
- Proficiency in pre and post processing techniques
- Deep links with civilian and military R&D organizations
Let us take the pain out of developing your custom application solution by keeping all pre, post, and evaluation processes under one roof. FW Gartner is the one reliable partner you need, with an established track record in its field, providing all these services in one convenient location.